Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 17 of NaBloPoMo challenge!

Another October birthday today.... Happy Birthday, Jodi! Sure hope you have a great day!

Today was the day I took more pictures of my items to download them into my online shops. I have been posting to VarageSale as well as ArtFire. There are multiple areas that are on VarageSale and it is like an online garage sale. It is like CraigsList, but much, much better. In my area it is only females that can join and this is mostly for safety. We meet in a public place to buy/sell what we have posted. It is amazing when we are all meeting in the local Target parking lot. I also updated my ArtFire site. Then this weekend I will be at Pumpkin Festival at The Streets of Indian Lakes

The question of the day from NaBloPoMo is, When was the last time you went to a campfire/bonfire? 

Answer: It has been so long ago I can't even remember.... I went to camp when I was kid and that was probably the last time for me. 
How about you?

Until next time, 

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment