Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 13 of NaBloPoMo challenge!

Even though I read over the request for bloggers to join the NaBloPoMo challenge I didn't realize that there was a list with questions for different days. So after reading over things again I found the list and I am going to start answering them now. I just may go back and touch on some of the other questions on the list. If you like what you read would you please check the 'like' box at the bottom of my posts.

Q: Do you work well under pressure when it's crunch time? 
A: I have to say that I do most of the time. Mostly when there is nobody hanging over my shoulder. When someone is right at my elbow all bets are off.....

October 8th question:
Which pie wins your heart as the classic autumn pie: apple or pumpkin?
A: Pumpkin. I don't remember my mother making any pumpkin any other time of the year, but she would make apple pies all year long.

It has been raining around here for the past few days. Tonight there are tornado warning out for areas east of us. I sure hope that I never experience that natural disaster. It is suppose to be clear this weekend so I will be able to get to my rescheduled craft fair.

Carl and I did get our flu shots today. So glad that is over with. Then when we got home I started on my towels again. I think I can do them in my sleep and am glad I don't have to follow a pattern anymore. It sure does go faster. 

Until next time, 

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
 Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment