Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 12 of NaBloPoMo challenge!

Happy Sunday!

Nice quiet day today. A visit to church always makes my day seem easier. 

Yesterday I managed to get some more towels ready for my craft fair. The one that we were suppose to do was cancelled due to rain. It is rescheduled for the 19th. I sure hope that it doesn't continue to rain all week. 

Plans for the rest of this week are for both myself and my husband to go get our flu shots. I started getting them in 2009 after Carl had his heart surgery. I sure didn't want to bring home anything to make him sick. Then I need to get some more items done for the craft fairs this fall. I have a quilt top on the design wall that I would love to get finished. It was one that I started while I was in Arizona. Of course getting caught up on the wash after being way for a week is in the works too.

Until next time,

Happy Quilting, Sharon Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment