Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Day 21 of NaBloPoMo challenge!

 Whoops.... I missed a few days. The past couple days have just flown by for me. Today wasn't any different as I almost forgot to get on here and bug everybody again....

Our rain date for the craft fair was this past Sunday and we did okay. What surprised me was that there was only 2 crafters, myself and Scents by Suzi. Suzi was at most of the same farmer's market days with us also. We shall see if we set up next year at this show. Our next show is at Beech Lodge #240 at 3198 Long Hollow Pike in Hendersonville, TN this Saturday. Yikes, it is from 8 am till 4 pm. Long day..... They are also having a pancake breakfast! Yum!

Today Carl and I started walking again. There is a trail through town that is a nice easy walk so we went there. We would walk along the road, but there are no shoulders on the roads here in Tennessee. Then we came home and I started working on some more craft fair projects. I have been trying to think of new things I can add to my inventory that are easy. So I dug out my fall and Christmas fabrics and am making potholders. I gave a couple to Julie so that she can heat and wash test them for me. I want to make sure that they don't fall apart in the first wash. The other thing I accomplished today (besides my writing here) is helping a grand-daughter with her homework. I can't believe the amount of homework these kids have now. It just amazes me!

Well, I am off to hit the hay. I am pooped!

Until next time,

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" 
Certified Instructor since 2013

PS. You can also find me on FaceBook! Click on the tab above and 'Like' me to keep up with more of my shenanigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment