Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 16 of NaBloPoMo challenge!

No family birthday's today, but I have been working on kitchen towels all day. I have gotten all of these done since I returned from NY last week. These will be on my rack this weekend just begging for a new home. 



NaBloPoMo question of the day is really 3:

What is your ideal hayride? I really don't have an ideal hayride. I think I have only been on 1 hayride in my life.

What would you bring? Well if I did go on a hayride I would probably take a warm blanket if the weather was cold.

Who would be there? I, of course would need to have my hubby with me and because there are 2 of my grand-daughters in the house I would have to include them too. 

I have never been a cold weather activity person. The most winter sports that I have participated in my life is one time ice skating and I stopped sliding down hill when I was in jr high school. I have always loved snuggling down in the covers with a good book. That sure hasn't changed any for me. No matter if it is raining, sunshine, cold or hot you will always find me with a book. 

What is your ideal hayride?

Happy Quilting, Sharon Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment