Monday, October 27, 2014

Day 27 of NaBloPoMo challenge!

Good evening! 

Today I put the quilt on the frame and of course my second pass the tension was off. It is really quick to stitch across but forever to 'unstitch'. I shall finish it tomorrow I hope.

Here are a few of the sites we have seen during our walks. 

Here are future suppers :)

Check out this tree. Not sure why it grew this way.


Many of the trees have a vine growing up and around them. This one looked like it was a vein all the way up the trunk.


What natural sites to you enjoy each day?

The question of the day is:
Do you enjoy being scared such as watching horror movies or reading scary books?

My answer to this is that I don't read or watch horror movies. I'd much rather watch a western (Sam Elliott, yum...), action (Harrison Ford), and sci-fi (The Mummy and Star Wars). I don't like Stephen King books, the Saw or Halloween movies, but I don't mind haunted houses.

How about you, do you like horror movies or scary books?

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" 
Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment