Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 9 of NaBloPoMo challenge!

I am soooo behind.......

Day 3 was spent driving 15 hours to visit family and keeping my daughter company.
Day 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 was spent visiting with my sister for the forth time this year. That is a record since the last time we visited 5 years ago. With this visit and problems with internet connections meant I was MIA the past 6 days. 
Day 9 was driving home and getting a year older.

I have a craft fair to go to this Saturday and I sure hope that it doesn't rain. I really hate it when it rains and I am outside trying to sell my quilts and such. One of the items that sells great for me is my hanging kitchen towels. 

My sister that I just visited have been making these towels for years and when we get together we shop for 'towels' and joke that there is a 'towel shortage' at 'home' because we always find 'towels' that we just have to bring home. It makes it so that we always have towels that need to have the crochet tops done. Of course this trip was like all the rest of our visits and I came home with more towels and yarn. 

All of my bags are unpacked and tomorrow I think I will just sit around and get more towels ready for my craft fair. If anybody is in the Hendersonville, TN area and like craft fairs come on out to the Annual Pumpkin Patch Festival at the Streets of Indian Lake. It is a great place to see several vendors and get some unusual and one of a kind items for your Christmas gifts. See you then!

Until next time, 


Happy Quilting, Sharon 
Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" 
Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment