Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tired Thursday!

Evening all!

How has your week been? Mine has flown by so fast that I am wondering where it went...... Very little 'house work' has been done this week. Yesterday I planned on going to an estate sale that advertised 'LOTS of sewing supplies', but when Carl stopped in at home before I left he told me he had stopped earlier and they didn't have anything.... very disappointed! I did go have lunch with a friend and that made up for the estate sale.... Tomorrow I hope to get over to the Temple site and get some pictures. After that I want to work on the quilt that I have on the frame. It would be nice to get it done this weekend, but only time will tell.

Until next time,

Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way"
Certified Instructor since 2009

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My week has been very hectic. We are having visitors from India from tomorrow and I still have a few things to do. Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete