Friday, June 8, 2012

Today I managed to get to the temple and get pictures. I can't believe that it has been 3 months since we have visited.  Check it out here: http://coyotequilts.blogspot.com/p/my-spiritual-side.html

Today I managed to get another quilt mostly quilted. We went out to supper with friends, so I had to quit working on it. I hope to get back to it tomorrow and finish it. Then I have some binding for 3 quilts in my future.

Right now we are sitting and watching "Emergency!". Any body remember that show from the 80's? I use to watch it all the time and now I can watch it again on Netflix. We just finished watching "McMillan and Wife". Since giving up our DirecTV we have found we really like all of the old shows. So, I shall say, 'good night' for now and finish watching this great show.

Happy Quilting, Sharon "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment