Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunny Sunday!

What a nice day it has been today. Of course it is that time of the year that you don't spend to much time outside because of the heat, but I sure do love the sunshine.

I just finished posting the first installment from our vacation in May. I finally got all of my pictures labeled and down loaded. I think I have over 300 pictures that turned out. I love having a digital camera, I can trash what didn't come out and it doesn't cost me anything! I was forever taking pictures, but never getting them developed..... Lots of 'pictures' in my brain. I was looking though a couple boxes and found some VHS tapes that we have taken over the years. I am going to get them put over onto DVD in the near future. It is a hoot watching them!

Now that I downloaded the pictures from our vacation I started a post about it, so go on over and see what we have been up to!

Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way"
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment