Sunday, May 6, 2012

Good evening bloggers!
How has your day been? Mine has gone by way to fast. Other than church we didn't do much. Just spending time together is great.
Tomorrow is a work day and I really should get my beauty sleep. Lots of changes going on and I am sure that I shall be needing my roller blades (not that I have any, just need them) to get through the day.... LOL!
Then, tomorrow night I need to clean up the mess in my sewing room. I really trashed it while doing my photo shoot yesterday.
I have all of my pics cropped, sized and watermarked so they are ready to go on Artfire. Now I need to dig out the postal scales (yippee, I know where they are!) and get the shipping costs calculated. Then I shall sit at the computer for a couple hours getting stuff online. 
Tonight I signed up for wanelo.com (http://wanelo.com/store/coyotequilts
You need to go on over and check it out. It is similar to Pinterest, but all of these links are products for sale. I am hopeful that it will increase traffic to my Artfire shop. Only time will tell....

Well, it is the witching hour, so shall say good night!

Goodnight, David
Goodnight, Chet

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete