Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Wednesday!


How is everybody's Wednesday this week? Mine has been great! I spent most of the day in my sewing room working on a couple quilts. I have had the tops ready for about 6 months, but was having a hard time getting my pressure foot in the correct position on my quilter. I got through 1 full quilt and 2/3 of a second one before I started having problems. As usual I am sure it is operator error and I just was tired enough not to be able to figure out what that error was. So, I shall get back at it on Friday. If I manage to get that one done I just may load another one on. I really want to get these done and shipped out to their new homes.... 

A couple days ago I downloaded a new book by one of my favorite authors. Usually when I start one of her books I don't put it down until it is finished. So when I woke up so early this AM I knew that I couldn't even read one page. I have a bad habit of telling myself, 'just one more page'..... Yep, one more page is the whole book! So, I feel better that I didn't read, but got the quilts done. 

Now, I am on my way to bed. Work tomorrow and I am sure it is going to be a bear....

Sweet dreams until next time!

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" 
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment