Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Good Morning!
     I just can't believe that the second month of the year 2012 is almost at an end! I keep thinking of what I haven't accomplished this month.... I really should concentrate on what I did accomplish instead. We have a new couch for the living room and it looks so inviting in there, I have played on my mid arm, Mr. Stretch and have him almost ready to work on some of my older projects, I have attended another one of Kaye's classes (and finished the project that day too!), I have increased my stash by about 60 yards of fabric (all courtesy of estate/garage sales), and I have gotten some of my pictures up on my walls. That is only a part of what I have accomplished this month, the part I can remember anyways.... I suppose I need to get on the road for work, not that I want to today, but the paycheck next time around will really appreciate it.....
 Until next time, 

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
 "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment