Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good Evening everyone! 
Boy, I can't believe that it has been so long since I have posted. I kept thinking I'd get to it 'later'.... yeah, right :)
Tonight Carl & I munched on BLT sandwiches for supper with tomatoes that we grew ourselves... Yeah, this year we planted more plants and we will be getting more tomatoes too! These plants really took off. We also put in some other plants in a little area out back. We have onions, cukes and wax beans planted. We are not sure if we will get anything off of them, but we shall see. 

Other than that I have been quilting as usual, but that is going slow. I have 3 that I need to get done. One of which is close enough to get on the frame and quilt. The other 2 are in the still 'need more work' stage.

I did manage to get the garage re-arranged a couple weeks ago. We aren't parking the cars in there yet, but I can get to things. I need to get some boxes sorted and have a garage sale. I have lots of other peoples treasures out there that they need to come get..... I'll let you all know when you can come pick up your treasures.

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
 "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment