Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Good evening all!
It has been a lazy day! I was going to work in my room today, but didn't even spend a minute in there. This morning I started playing with my KindleFire and of course the rest of the day was spent working on computers in one form or another. One of the books that I downloaded was in the wrong format so I had to figure out how to be able to read it. I ended up downloading the correct software on my computer. Then of course I had to read the silly thing! Now that is done and I can go back to reading my Fire... it is much easier that way LOL!

We did go out for a bit. I am in a tote swap in one of my forums and I had two ideas, but needed some supplies for each of them. I found the supplies for one of them at Tuesday Morning and then I was going to get it done today, but didn't work on it because I was being lazy.....

Yesterday I took a ride to Wickenburg with DH. It was a nice ride just spending time together and we had an early supper at one of the Mexican restaurants up there that we like.  We also stopped at one of the second hand stores while we were there. Interesting the way they had it set up. Some of the stuff was outside under a canopy, everything was dusty... We didn't buy anything of much value. I am looking for a couple books by Barbara Brackman. They are "Encyclopedia of Pieced Quilt Patterns' and "Clues in the Calico: A Guide to Identifying and Dating Antique Quilts" These are a couple of her older books and have a hefty price! I am going to hit some of the second hand book stores around here, but if anybody hears or finds one of these books for a great price, please let me know... On Amazon they are going in the hundreds..... I also have not found them in the library either...

Well, it's that time again. I am headed to bed. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow! 


Happy Quilting, Sharon 
 "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" 
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment