Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday everyone! 
What a busy day! Got up and cleaned the floors.... yep, they were DIRTY... then jumped in the car to go have new tires put on. 


Oh my, what an ordeal that was! Can you believe that it can take someone a little over 2 hours to change four tires? Well, if you go to Pep Boys on 75th Ave and Peoria out here you will certainly find out, just like I did! I couldn't believe it... 


Then we high tailed it to Wickenburg so that I could have my Aunt's quilt appraised.... Will get the written appraisal next week... can't wait. Then we stopped at Habitat for Humanity, a second hand store up there. Nice store! Lots of nice things too. They even had a Singer Featherweight sewing machine in a case, no extra feet though.... They wanted way to much for it, but when we checked out the gals at the counter said I needed to talk to Wade about it if I wanted it.... Nope, I'm happy with the one I have. We have a Habitat for Humanity store down here, too. We visit this one frequently and find lots of deals....


Then out to supper with friends. Peoria Cafe is the best fish fry in town and we always manage to take someone new there every so often. So tonight was the night. Then we came back here and I had to show off my favorite room. I know, what's new, right? 


Now it is the end of the day and I am going to put this tired body to bed. 
Have a great one and I'll see you all later!


Happy Quilting, Sharon 
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" 
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment