Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good morning one and all!




What a beautiful day here today! The sun is shining and there is a little bit of a breeze. I am on vacation so I get to play a little bit! I have managed to get a package off to my grand-daughters in NY and to a friend for a tote swap. I picked my tote up from the PO while I was there... I shall get a pic when I can, this one is great! I even managed to get some chores done while I was playing! 


I have a silly yellow cat sitting at my feet giving me the 'pet me now' look. Every once in awhile I hear a soft little 'meow'... boy she sure can look lost and all alone at times...




I am on my way into the sewing room. Wish me luck on getting my stuff done!


Have a great day!


Happy Quilting, Sharon 
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment