Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy May 7, 2012

How is everyone tonight? 
I am just sitting around posting on my blog. LOL! 


Today was a work day and then I visited my friend Estelle. She recently had surgery and is finally on the mend. I keep telling her she needs to be up and running so we can go have fun at the quilt shops. Before we know it, September will be here and the shop hop will be going on. If she plans on keeping up with me she needs to get some wheels on her shoes! I look forward to that every year. Not that I ever win anything, but it is fun seeing the new gadgets and quilt fashions that are in style. 


I was a good girl this morning and got up a few minutes early. Just enough time to straighten up my sewing room a little and have time left over for playing on the computer. I have to check in on my quilt forums each day, you know :)...


Well, it is the witching hour for me, so I shall say, goodnight...


Happy Quilting, Sharon 
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" 
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment