Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

My day just slipped right on by while I was sitting in front of the computer loading some items on Artfire. I knew that it would take me forever! I had to work on the shipping charges and that takes even longer than writing descriptions and titles.... I will be at it again on Friday.

While I was out for a few minutes this afternoon I was watching the dark skies roll in with lots of wind and no signs of rain. The other parts of the valley got wet, but not us.... Pretty lightening though....

When we moved to our new digs we gave up our DirectTV, so now we watch our favorite programs on the computer. Tonight we were watching Adam 12 and Dragnet. It is so much fun to see the cars and see the old styles. Some of it really gives us a good belly laugh. Neither one of us really likes the new shows that are on, so we haven't missed the TV...

Well, tomorrow is a work day, so I need to get to bed. I hope all of you have great night!

See you tomorrow!

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" 
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment