Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Good Evening All!

What a beautiful day it was today. I really wanted to go out and play instead of being cooped up inside working... Today was sit at the front desk day. Most of the time it is okay, but there are moments when I don't think I can sign in another person and do everything else that needs to be done. 

It is really nice when I get a few extra things done before I head out the door in the morning, but that didn't happen today. Tomorrow I have the morning to get things done then I will go visiting my church 'sisters'. It will be nice to get to know some of the ladies in my church. I really want to get another purse done and get all my stuff on Artfire. That should take care of the rest of the day and keep me out of trouble.

Until next time, 

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" 
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment