Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 14 of NaBloPoMo challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today's question is: What do you always put off to the last minute?

Answer is that I do less of this then I did in years gone by. Currently I have put off going through my e-mail, making new signs for my next craft fair, cleaning the house, and picking up my quilt cutting area. In the past my daughter can testify that she had many outfits that I never finished sewing for her. It is a joke between us quite often. 

Today I did manage to apply for my state craft license, cleaned out some of the e-mail and searched for a nursing job. I have been on this computer for the past 4 hours.... frustrating at times. Now I am off to get some more towels done for my craft fair. 

Don't forget to subscribe to my posts or add your e-mail address in the follow by e-mail area on the right to get all of my posts. 

Until next time, 

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment