Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 2 of NaBloPoMo challenge!

I have to start this post with, "Happy Birthday, Norm!!" Norm (or as we in the family have called him for the past 52 years, Normie :)), has been a thorn in my side all these years.... Nahhh, he is a good 'kid' LOL! He is also one of the most amazing dads I have seen. I see his posts on Facebook and am just amazed! Norm is my oldest brother's first child and my mother's second grandchild. Of course I was the babysitter during family get togethers so of course I always thought he was a brat just like all the rest of my nieces and nephews! His birthday is also the first to kick off the multiple birthdays of the month. I think most of my family was born in October......

Must get busy and clean the house! It is not one of my favorite things to do, but I must clean up the mess I create when I sew and quilt.... That is the down side of my creative side.

Until next time,

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment