Friday, May 16, 2014

Updating internet sites

I have been sitting around the house since our move so I decided this would be a good time to be working on all of my internet sites. I don't know about anybody else, but after I set up a site I just figure that the links will never change and don't even think about checking them. 

What started all of this internet updating was when I realized that you have to type in the whole business name on ArtFire for their search engine to find the business you want. That's when I decided to shorten my ArtFire name and I went from 'CoyoteQuiltsandSpecialties' to 'CoyoteQuilts'. Of course that generated a new link. Then tonight as I was looking around my blog I realized that I should check links here. Of course I found several links no longer valid as well as my ArtFire link.  

I understand why online businesses hire someone to do all of their internet posting after all the hours I have put in the past couple of weeks. 

Now that I have the computer stuff done I need to get behind my sewing machines and get busy. I wonder what I will be working on next......

Until next time, 

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way"  
Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment