Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 days before Christmas 2012......

Well, how is everybody doing with all the hoopla just 12 days before the biggest day of the year? We don't have any kids home any more so it shall be quiet around here. I'm not sure yet what is going to be going on, but I know that the following week I get to take a lot of days off together. My office is closed December 24th and 25th, then again on December 30th and January 1st and I am able to take off the 3rd. I only work 3 days a week so I get to stay home from December 27 till January 7th..... I wonder what kind of trouble I can get into if Carl is back to work :o

Well, my computer just sent me a nasty gram. Not sure what has been going on with MSN on my computers. Both at home and work it keeps saying it has to 'find' something and reconnect. I haven't 'unconnected' so why do I have to 'reconnect'? Love the technology, but hate when it messes up!

Have a great weekend!

Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way"
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment