Saturday, December 29, 2012

Afternoon!


Just sitting here watching 'The Rifleman'. It is one of my favorite programs of old. It wasn't long ago that Carl & I met Johnny Crawford at one of the western festivals. For those that don't know who Johnny Crawford is, he played Lucas' son, Mark.

This is a great break after tearing our bedroom apart and getting all the dust bunnies all cleaned up. With being off this week I am going to try and get the 'spring' cleaning done around here. I know it's not spring yet, but I may not feel like cleaning when spring gets here LOL!

I finished my latest quilt last night. I think it turned out really great! Now, I just need to get my camera going and get some pictures. Maybe right after I finish watching my shows......


Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way"
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment