Friday, December 21, 2012

Good Evening Peeps!


Just figured I'd drop in and say 'Hi' to everybody..... We just finished watching, 'Double' with Richard Gere. Not a bad movie, but not one of Gere's best.... He still is a good looking man that is for sure :).....

Last weekend Carl & I managed to get the rear shocks replaced on our old Dodge Omni, this weekend we are putting new struts in the front. Each of them have challenges getting done. I just know that the back shocks sure keep the car from bouncing after driving over bumps....

I am off work until the 27th so I will get some sewing/quilting in while I am home. I have a small quilt on the frame that I want to get done and then to start another project. Right now I sure am glad that I have such a great stash of fabric. I haven't been in a fabric store in over a month and the last time I bought any, I only spent $15.00. Anybody that knows me knows that is a very skimpy haul, LOL!

Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way"
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment