Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring!


Yeah, it has been raining and pouring the past couple days, but thankfully the old man isn't snoring around here any more. LOL! He hasn't snored really bad since he had his heart surgery back in 2009. I remember waking him up when I put my hand on his chest or back because I couldn't hear him breathing. I was so use to him snoring and making the walls rattle that it was very hard to get use to the silence.....

Today I managed to get some more photos taken of things I have accumulated over the years that I want to sell. I am trying to get things cleaned out and put a little extra money in our pockets for bills. I post them on the Yahoo! sites that I joined and hope they go to another house to clutter up. The hardest part is getting everything downloaded and labeled on the computer. Since that is done I can go on to the easier part and maybe get them out the door.....

I am thinking of having a couple "Kaye Wood" quilt classes at my house next year. I have a large enough living room to have about 5 bodies sewing at the same time. These would be in addition to the ones that I have scheduled in Wickenburg, AZ at M's Quilting next year. It would be really nice not to have to drive some place else to teach.

We are sitting here watching 'Batman' on Me TV. What a hoot it is watching this station. We watch 'The Rifleman', 'Perry Mason', 'Bonanza', 'The Big Valley', 'Wild, Wild, West', Columbo', 'Emergency!', 'Gunsmoke', and 'Hawaii Five-O' just to name a few. It is a lot nicer than watching all of the 'real life' and talk shows that are on TV now. Most of 'The Rifleman' is filmed on a Hollywood set and it is fun to see if I can notice anything weird. This past trip to Kanab, UT to the 'Western Legends Roundup' we went on a tour in the canyon that had a 'Gunsmoke' town. It is so much fun to watch the program and see the town site we explored. This was another show that was filmed in a movie set in Hollywood more than on site.

I was just thinking of all these things on our way back from an open house that Dr. Buck and Tammy were having to celebrate their wedding, so I had to share.

I hope you all have a great week!

Happy Quilting, Sharon "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment