Saturday, November 6, 2010

My new toy.....

Good evening blog surfers!!
Over the past 10 days or so I have found it hard to get on here and post about my "Challenge!" because I have been busy with my new 'buddy'. I have accomplished getting my 'buddy' level, oiled, leaders made, poles with velcro, bobbins wound, and a practice piece on. I was going to post a picture, but the only ones I have so far is my rotten tension issues. I have done everything I can think of to get my tension right and finally decided I needed some experts opinion. After posting on the Yahoo! group I went fishing through other posts..... I guess I should have tried that first. Tomorrow I will try what I read tonight and see what happens. Boy, will I be one happy camper if it works. So, for now, I think I'll put my fanny to bed so that I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow to try it again....

Have a great night all!

Happy Quilting, Sharon

"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment