Saturday, November 20, 2010

Craft Fair

Drats! I forgot to get a picture! I even remembered to take my camera, but never even got it out of the bag! Well, we had a great day! It was cool, not cold, not hot, just a beautiful Arizona day. I will have to remember to get pictures at the next show we do in December.

I am still waiting on parts for my new 'toy'....... It's a good thing I have my ''Challenge!" going on right now otherwise I would just about be crying 'cause I can't 'bond' with my new baby! I keep saying, just a few more day, just a few more days! Now that the craft fair is out of my hair I am going to get the Advent Calendars done then I can have the time to play with my new toy.

I have been thinking about what I want to do for my next "Challenge!". I do believe it is going to be at least in part getting papers cleaned up, pictures onto the computer and just sorting all of the 'goodies' I have kept over the years. One dear friend from church has sent me a home made birthday card for the past 10 years and I have saved every one. The sad part is nobody except me appreciates what that means to me. Once I am gone they will just be a birthday card someone sent to me and it will be tossed. I want to scan this type of stuff and put it on a thumb drive with an explanation. I also have old pictures and newspaper clippings I want to get scanned then I am going to pass the discs or thumb drives down to my grandkids. It will be my way of passing the family to them. I was lucky enough to have family around close, but now we are spread so far apart that it's hard to pass on stories.

Well, it has been a long day and I am going to hit the hay. See you all later, alligators!

Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment