Friday, October 22, 2010

It's FRIDAY!!!!

Good afternoon bloggers! 


My day has been really great! I finished one of the items on my "Challenge!" list plus sewed up a couple shirts I had cut out for my DH. I use to make all of his clothes, but now that he has his 'manly' figure back I don't have to do so much of it. I had 2 holiday scrubs cut out. One is a Mickey and friends playing in the snow and the other one is a Halloween design. I decided I had better get at least the Halloween one done since next weekend is Halloween, but managed to get both done! 


I am thinking about what I am going to do on my next "Challenge!". I would like to have 3--100 day "Challenge!"s in the year 2011. That way I could have a few days off between each "Challenge!" to decide what I wanted to accomplish next and just be able to take a break. Would anybody want to join me on one or all of these "Challenge!"s? 


Reviewing the comments made during the "Fall into Fall Giveaway" I was glad to 'hear' most of my visitors like my set-up. I keep the 'plain' look because as I have read other blogs with all of the fading and fancy background stuff I find it hard to read. Because I have family on both the east and west coast I started this blog to let them know what I am up to. Now that I have figured out how to 'operate' the tabs I am going to add a couple more. I like the option that my visitors can pick what they want to read about without having to read everything.


I am getting a new quilting buddy next week. I'm not sure if it is going to be a 'him' or a 'her'. I'll let you know when 'it' arrives. 'It' is in the mail as I write and I am almost bouncing off the walls waiting for 'it'. My DH bought me a mid-arm quilt machine for my birthday!!!! I have been thinking what I need to move and re-arrange to get my new buddy set up and running. Then I have to decide what I want to work on first, then, then, then. To many 'thens' to deal with..... 


Till 'then', have a great week!




Happy Quilting, Sharon 
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment