Sunday, August 27, 2017

Busy weekend! On Saturday we supported the White House, TN bowling team by eating a pancake breakfast sponsered by them. Thank you Sean Sabo! What a great start to the weekend! 

Then I rode to Bowling Green, KY with Julie to pick up groceries and go to Sam's Club. 

Then it was time to tackle getting the house cleaned and pick up the mess I have created over the past few months. I got about 50% done moving things around when I ran out of energy.... Now there is about 75% done. At least I have things where they need to be now. The last thing I need to do is get everything all cleaned off and put away. While I've moved things around I have come across 'stuff' that needs to go down the road. Some to the trash, some to sell, and some to go to a second hand store. 

While cleaning up I have found a couple projects I want to get done. After finishing getting everything cleaned and arranged we'll see how soon I can get them done and then I shall have more 'stuff' out of the house!

Until next time, 

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment