Sunday, September 22, 2013

On the road again!


This is the week that the Maricopa Quilt Shops have their shop hop that I like to go on. Also, the Tucson Quilt, Craft and Sewing Festival was going on. I have been to the Phoenix show several times, but not the Tucson show so off we went on Friday. Some of the sites we saw were cool. The clouds look soft and fluffy, but it has always fascinated me when I see the shadows on the ground. The first time I saw this it took me a couple minutes to realize why I was seeing areas of darkness on the ground. Where I grew up in central NY State the only time I saw the shadows was when it was right over me, not miles away as it is in this picture.

 
Then of course we can't forget a neat mountain shape. 

 
This area is the only spot in Arizona that the Civil War was fought.
 
 
I am so thankful that there are interesting sites around me that I can enjoy. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
 
Until next time,

Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment