Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Good eveing one and all....


Total frustration with Blogger tonight. I'm sure it is probably operator error, but still! I can not post any photos while on my laptop, but can on my desktop..... I just can not figure out what is going on (pout). (Yes, sister I know, I am good at pouting :)).....

On the 'energy' front, things are cool... I managed to get my cutting table cleaned in my sewing room, a couple loads of wash folded and put away as well as 2 more loads washed. I was even out running around with Carl for a couple hours, also. He thought it was Friday all day and I was wishing it was. I don't want to go to work tomorrow, I'd rather play... Oh well, after tomorrow I will have 3 days to play...

Good night and happy dreams,

Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way"
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment