Sunday, January 13, 2013

Another Sunday night....

Good evening all! I am sitting here watching the 'National Treasure' movies. We just finished the first one and am starting the second one. We thought that there was another one that was suppose to be made, but we haven't seen it yet. Everybody from these movies will be dead and gone by the time they get another movie made :)....

I finished one of Carl's caftans today. I managed to get most of it done yesterday and finished the hemming today. Tomorrow I may work on the second one. So, I guess this means that my energy level is okay again today.  I have even managed to get some exercise this weekend too. So, I guess I am on a roll LOL!

Well, I am going back to my movie.

Until next time,

Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way"
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment