Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

I know, I know I'm a day late.....but better late then never, right? As in years in the past I am not making any resolutions, but this time of the year always gets me looking back through my 'adventures'. 



With today being the last day my hubby is 63 years old, it gets me thinking about our life together. I have 26 years of 'adventures' with him going through my mind while I sit here watching 'Purgatory' for the umpteenth time.

The first time I ever saw him at Groton Residential Nursing Home, our first date, our 'remodeling' project in the Groton house, our move to Arizona and most recently to Tennessee. The jobs we did together, the vacations and people we've met. The joys and challenges.

We have had one heck of a life together so far and I am looking forward to a few more 'adventures' to add to the ones I have already. 

So, Carl whats next in our 'adventure'?

Love you!


Happy Quilting, Sharon 
Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" 
Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment