Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Memories!

I was playing around in my photo software this past week and came across these 2 pics. The first one is a picture of a picture that my sister, Lissa has. I remember my mother having this picture. From left to right is Lissa, Larry, Joe (Alfred), Loretta and Norman. This was way before I came along to pester everybody.... I doubt if my mother labeled the back of this picture so I have no idea when it was taken, but they all look like such good kids..... 


This one was taken many years later. Joe (Alfred), Lissa, me (Sharon), Loretta and Larry. Lissa is holding a picture of Norman and his wife, Kathy. This picture was taken in 2006. This was the first time that we had been together in years. 


There are 4 of us left, Loretta, Larry, Lissa and me. Hopefully we will all get together again to have a 'family' picture taken.

Until next time,

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment