Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy June Everyone!


Here it is the first day of June, 2011 and I am being lazy. I have not even done any laundry! Shoulder hurts, knees hurt and I just feel crappy..... Even took a nap and that didn't help much! I just might as well get things done instead of loafing all day. 
I don't even have a quilt project that excites me :(
Nor, is there a book that I feel like reading :(

I know I am whining!  Let me get it right~~~ "My Mommy doesn't make me go to school when I don't feel good!" "My tummy hurts, my head hurts and I don't feel good!" At least that is what I remember telling my BIL many, many years ago when he was getting me up for school. I hated mornings and never wanted to get up. The other thing I use to say was something along this line, "My, Mommy said I could wear this!" and "I don't HAVE to wear a slip!" My favorite thing to wear was plaids and stripped clothes together. As long as the colors matched what was the problem? That question can be answered by my sister :)

For now I am off to get something done even though I don't feel like it. Maybe tomorrow I will and then I can play instead of work.....
Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment