Saturday, December 11, 2010

A typical Saturday morning.....

Good Morning my fellow bloggers! As is my custom lately I am up way to early for a non working day. I have always been a night person and it is really odd that I am awake at 5, 6, 7 AM most mornings the past 6 months or so. No matter what I try I can not go back to sleep. I guess I just need to adjust my thinking, get out of bed and DO something! This morning happened to be a load of wash and visit all of my usual stops on the internet. Now DH is up and we're talking about going to some garage/estate sales. One of our favorite things to do on a Saturday! Then after that I want to get to my new 'toy' and finish my wall hanging I started last week. I ran out of bobbin thread and was to lazy to start back up after I re-loaded.  I will post pictures after it is done. 

I am off so that I can go see what others 'junk' will become my 'treasure'!

Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment