Friday, September 17, 2010

Just had to share this

I just had to share this with everybody. One of my friends from church sends me these cute jokes and I had to share this one.

One day, while going to the store, I passed by a nursing home. On the 
  front lawn were six old ladies lying naked on the grass, Millie, Nelda, Elma, Lacey, 
  Sippy and Vera. 
 
I thought this was a bit unusual, but continued on my way to the store. On 
 my return trip, I passed the same nursing home with the same six old 
 ladies lying naked on the lawn. 
 
 This time my curiosity got the best of me, and I went inside to talk to 
 the Nursing Home Administrator. 
 
 'Do you know there are six ladies lying naked on your front lawn?' 
 
 'Yeah,' she said. 'They're retired prostitutes. They're having a yard 
 sale.' 





Happy Quilting, Sharon www.coyotequilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment