Friday, September 16, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE!

I bet everyone can guess what I was doing 36 years ago today! I remember the day well. I was woken up about 5 AM and at 8 AM 'we' made a phone call to my mother in law. She said, "Go. To. The. Hospital!" I sure didn't want to go and be told to go back home that I didn't know what I was talking about! It was already 11 days past my 'due' date and I just KNEW I was going to be pregnant for the rest of my life! But, I did go and a little after noon on this day in 1975 I was holding this cute faced little girl. At times it still amazes me that this beautiful person is actually my daughter!

Happy Birthday, Julie! Love you lots, Mom


Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment