Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Pat's Day!!

I hope everyone is having a great day today!!! Nothing special going on here, but the weather is beautiful!! We have had the bedroom door open every night the past few nights & it is great. Carl put on a regular screen door so we don't have the bugs coming in and then he put a cat door in so the cat isn't bugging us to go out all night. I sure have been sleeping much better since the cat can go out when she wants!!

I also want to wish Isaac a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! He's one of the cute guys in the family that lives in California. I hope you have a great day, Isaac!!

I suppose I need to get busy, Judy has company coming and we thought they'd be here later, but I just received a phone call saying they are close. Yikes!!! I am glad I don't have to entertain them after I let them in the door. I can finish with the beginning of my day.

Happy Quilting,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment