Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Turkey Week!

Boy, I can't believe I haven't been here since the beginning of the month! I sure have been busy otherwise! 

First off we have rented a new place! It is twice the size of the place we are in and I shall have a single room just for my machines and 'stuff'! Yippee! This new place also has a pantry! Not very big, but much bigger than the one we don't have now :).... 4 bedrooms, an eat in kitchen, family room and living room with a 2 car garage.... We shall be in room heaven! 

The next thing I noticed was my visitor counter has gone haywire! I don't think that I have had 447587 visitors~~~~ I just had a giveaway for the 10,000 visitor... I think I just may need to correct that number. I wish I had that many visitors, but lets get real here..

I finally managed to get to the Temple site this weekend. Oh my! We have great progress so you must go on over to 'My Spiritual Side' and check it out.

I also set up at a craft fair this past Saturday. It was a nice day--a little cool, but not to much. I did a decent job of selling little things, towels and wine vests were the main sellers. I guess I need to get more of them up on Artfire and have on hand for other craft fairs. I won't be doing any more this year because of the move. I am going to have a hard enough time getting any extra gifts done as it is. As usual I am procrastinating....

Well, I am off to 'My Spiritual Side' for awhile. Thanks for visiting and come back often.

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" 
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment