Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New quilting site!

Yes, I am still hanging around. Things are starting to settle down in the daily life and I will be getting back here to let everyone know just what has happened with life in general and of course with QUILTING!!!  I have found a new site!!! Tonight, as I was looking reading on various sites I found one link that led me to another and another.... well, you get the picture~~~~~~~~~~I ended up here: http://moosequilts.blogspot.com/2010/02/jelly-roll-sampler-quilt-along-2010.html and am going to do the 'jelly roll' blocks that are going to be posted. I have the perfect jelly roll, but will have to find at least the rest of the top fabric. Of course this material came out 2 or 3 years ago so I may not find as much as I'd like. I made a 'Charm' purse/pocketbook from a set of charms in this fabric. I just might be able to find some at the LQS..... Only time and a visit to the store will tell the tale.


Happy Quilting,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment