Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mother-Daughter

 
This past weekend we went to visit my sister and her daughter and I had to get a couple pictures.
 
This is my big? older? sister. She is the 'old lady' of the family now.


Here is my niece, Chris or legally Clarissa (named after the 'other' sister).
 
Each one of Mom's 'kids' had 1 daughter. Chris was the 'first' grand-daughter. As we sat chatting we had a discussion when the 'grand-kids' were born. Other than the first 2 and last 3 grandkids there was 3 grandkids born within a year each time one daughter or daughter-in-law was pregnant so it is hard for me to remember who was born when.
 
Time sure does march right along. I can remember when I use to babysit with this kid and now she has grand-kids of her own...
 

 
Here are a couple sites that I pass on my travels.
 

Here is a field of flowers that I pass on my way to work. It is amazing how quick these bloom. It was a little less than 2 months ago when they were planted. The next field is hay and they have cut and baled it a couple times since these flowers were planted. They change each field 4-6 times a year.

This is the overpass of Loop 303 connecting to Rt 10 west of Phoenix, AZ to Rt. Progress in action. It will be nice when it is done because Loop 303 hooks up on Rt 17 on the north side of Phoenix before the heavy 'town' traffic and is going to hook up with I-10 west of Phoenix and 'town' traffic. It will help the traffic going from Flagstaff, AZ to Los Angeles, CA and back. The only sad part is that I am sure there will be stores and businesses that will suffer for the bypass, but others will pop up along the new route to take their place.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Until next time,
 
Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way"
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment