Friday, January 25, 2013

Here it is another Friday already!


It seems that every time I think about getting on here it is Friday again. The extra hours at work are really cutting into my fun time, LOL!

Today I managed to get the floors cleaned up and some of the wash done. At times we have been having problems with the dryer frying a certain type of fabric. About a month ago I opened it all up thinking there was a lot of lint flying around the outside of the drum and that was creating a higher temperature, but tonight it did it again to my mattress pad. I was not a happy camper. I'm just glad that I hadn't spent a fortune on the pad. Now I shall have to go secondhand shopping to get a new one. Oh, the things I have to do.....

Today we went to SAS, which is *gasp* a fabric store. We went over to pick up some fabric so I could make Carl some more caftans. The last 2 I made are getting used daily, so he needs a couple more. I also have a quilt floating around my brain that needs to be made. I just need to dig out the correct fabrics from the stash (no shopping needed for this one)....


Energy is good enough that it is getting me through the extra hours at work and getting a few things done around the house too! That is a plus for me.....


Now, I just need to remember to post more!

Until next time,

Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way"
Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment