Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Happy Birthday" from miles away!

Good Evening gang! 
Not much going on around the Voorheis' house tonight. BUT I do want to say "Happy Birthday!" to a young lady in New York that had a birthday today!!! I just don't know where the years go. It sure wasn't that long ago that I was holding this kid and she wasn't any bigger than a minute! 



I think she's bigger than a minute now. 
Tomorrow I want to get a little closer to getting another item checked off the "Challenge!" list. Or at least get one step closer. I have one of the projects done and need to move on to another. Boy, does it make me feel good to actually get some things done ahead of time! 
I may get to meet a member of one of my forums tomorrow at, of course one of my favorite places--a quilt shop! I get to meet people from all over the world because we share the love of quilting.

I am off to find my bed. I sure hope everybody has a great day tomorrow!

Happy Quilting, Sharon
"Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment