Thursday, December 24, 2020

Birthdays!

It just boggles my mind that my mother would have been 98 years old today! It doesn't seem like it has been 34 years since the last time I saw her. I learned a lot of stuff from her. She would tackle just about any project except electricity. She taught me how to use a hammer, screwdriver, sewing machine, saw, hang wallpaper, paint, crochet hook, and to figure out what she wanted when she said, 'go get me the whachamacallit on the thingamajig'. LOL




This was one of the holidays at my house in Peruville, NY. She HATED this orange kitchen! Every time she was in the house she would say to me, "When are you going to get rid of this *?!* orange?" I LIKED orange at that time...... I did finally wallpaper that room and she was much happier with it!

She was a hell of a lady! Happy birthday, MOM!



Happy Quilting, Sharon 

Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" Certified Instructor since 2013 
'Grand Ruler' instructor for Marti Michell since 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment