Monday, December 1, 2014

Last month of 2014!

Here it is the first of December AGAIN....

Another Thanksgiving is gone with all of the yummy foods and visiting friends and family. I did the 'black Friday' thing for the first time ever. I went with Julie and am so glad that she didn't want to get there when the doors opened. We only had to wait at one store and it was fun talking with 'strangers'..... 

Now to get some more stuff done for my last craft fair of the year. I am working on quilts, towels, hot pads and wine bottle vests. 

Also, all of the items on my ArtFire site are on sale through the 20th of December. 

So, enjoy your last few days of this great year!

Until next time, 

Happy Quilting, Sharon 
Permanent "Quilting the Kaye Wood Way" 
Certified Instructor since 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment